Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tiffany's Bling Fling!

I had so much fun on Friday with Tiffany and all of her friends from her work.  I really enjoyed meeting all those wonderful ladies!  Congratulations to Brigita Peterson for winning my drawing.
Headbands and hair clips.  The Hippie Headbands were really popular.  All those ladies are going to look so stylish :)

Second time I've used my new display.  I'm thinking I need another one so I can put earrings on the display too.

New display that I purchased from a retiring consultant.  I used it for earrings and lanyards.  I think this one is going to mostly be an at home display because of it's size.

My colorful lanyards.  I have also purchased the other lanyards that are available, and I know some other consultants have them if you are interested in one but this one doesn't appeal to you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment